Updated: Oct 5
The subconscious mind creates, and it creates based on your beliefs, and your beliefs are thoughts that your conscious mind keeps thinking. The fastest way to create what you want is to live it now to the degree that you can, and your belief will be re-enforced and continue to solidify. Subsequently rendering evidence of your belief and manifesting your desires. The easiest way to start this process is by adorning an attitude of gratitude. Being thankful for what is in the process of becoming. Have as much fun as you can in your day to day life knowing that your desires are in the process of becoming. Focus on the things that you desire as opposed to the things that you dislike. Ramp up your personal self-image, do what it takes to become the best version of yourself! Think about it, when you feel at your best, you feel invincible. Your mind is actually convinced and operates advantageously for you. You feel unstoppable and powerful. You feel on top of the world and even if you are not fully aware of it now, this feeling is the feeling happens because you are in that moment aligned with your natural authentic self. Regardless of how you arrive at this destination, you are there, and the longer you stay there the more the Universe will rearrange your reality to demonstrate and support your current vibration. You can only create in your reality, but when your reality changes the environment around you must change to support the new reality.
* Look sharp
* Walk with pride/assured with good posture
* Perfect yourself, it supports your belief in you
* Find beauty in others authentically. This indirectly brings out the best in you
* Assist others when you can. This re-enforces the fact that you are capable. That you have benefit and are of value. You will also be rewarded with success and appreciation
* Be open to learning, improving and sharing. This demonstrates and builds confidence. The best things come from the desire to perfect imperfection
*Be okay with knowing that not everyone will like you, and that things don't always work the first time. Let's face it, you don't even like everyone, and there is always room for improvement.
* Continually move in the direction of your goals
* Take a deep breath and just do it
* Make personal improvement a priority